Friday, March 8, 2013

Uploading and Planning!



It's been quite a while hasn't it! I recently, as in Christmas, finally bought myself a DSLR so I've been taking pictures like crazy.


Crobidoll T-line Berry


I've been mostly taking photo's of Drix recently (having spent two weekends at friend's Leather Shop helping with inventory) 

Tandy



 Doll-Leaves Kira


Doll-Leaves Kira

but Booker wiggled his way into a photoshoot two weeks ago. Geez it doesn't feel like it's been that long at all.
 
Pipos Cube

I've been hoping the weather would improve so I could take some outdoor shots but it's been rainy, snowy and just down right uncomfortable here for the past month.

----------------------------------------------------------

When I haven't been working or photographing anyone, though, I've been searching for just the right sculpt for a character of mine I've had for about 10 years now. I'd been searching on and off for a while but nothing was sticking and when I did find a sculpt I liked it was either a discontinued one or a Limited when I had no money. 

So, like any good responsible adult (hurr hurr) I decided that I'd look extra hard and get him with my tax return. So I doubled my efforts, combing through DoA to find the perfect boy and LO! I've finally found him. Completely by accident too. I needed just the right about of snark and pretty and I found it with Little Monica's Enrill.

I'll be putting the order in Monday or Wednesday at the latest hopefully once my return is deposited on the card.  (-^〇^-) I'm so positively giddy that I can hardly contain myself!

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment