Friday, February 14, 2014

The Bookworm

Along with "The Irritable Irishman" one of my oldest characters is "The Bookworm" aka "The Irritable Irishman's boyfriend" aka Devlyn. Originally he was just going to be a background character to play Finny off of in a Harry Potter RPG board a friend of mine talked me into signing up on. I wasn't honestly thinking about him all that much, but by the time we'd left the game Devlyn had become one of the favorite characters of almost everyone I'd rp'd with.

At first he was just a minor character, but by the time I'd finished fleshing him out by the end he'd become a slightly neurotic OCD clean freak. He's about a year and a half older than Phineas, being born in June (whereas Finny was born in October) He's technically supposed to be taller than Phineas but they're gonna be on the same body since I'm too lazy to try and hybrid him.

I literally just put in the order a few hours ago so I've got quite the long wait ahead of me but it got me excited enough to post and make a little collage of what I'm buying him from Alice's Collections.

Sorry about the lack of photo's this time. It's been tit freezing cold out for the past like month and a half so I haven't really done anything.

I did, however, finally get small enough jump rings to make Finny's snake bites.

With bonus Riley and the new pair of pants and shirt I made Phineas
So here's the collage of everything I'm going to be getting between now and the end of April.

The bottom wig and coat are for Phineas.

No comments:

Post a Comment