Monday, April 1, 2013

Almost three weeks!

 Happy April Fool's Day!

Not much to really report. I've just been sitting here none too patiently counting down the weeks until Phineas is shipped. The last three ahead of me in the waiting room had their dolls shipped on the same day so hopefully I don't have too much longer to wait before I get my shipping notice. :D

Nothing's arrived for him yet, though I did buy a jacket off a friend of mine and I'm not too too worried about him not having clothes. He'll be stealing Riley's wig when he gets here and I have some pants, shoes and a shirt/jacket for him that should technically fit since they're all a little big on her that he can have while he waits for his legit stuff to arrive. I truly cannot wait until he gets here since I've gotten a sewing bug but the only one I want to sew for is him.

To keep my mind off Finny I've been trying to take a few photo's a week for Keledry's Photo Challenge. Last week was Order and Chaos and this past week was Abandonment and Loved. I've got the first two down and I was going to do the next two today but I was called in to work so that'll have to wait until this weekend and I've have four to do. ^^



And I think one of the best things I found out by searching Tumblr yesterday!
A photo of mine had been submitted to FYBJD's without me knowing (which kind of sucks, but I can understand why) and I found it on a Tumblr I frequent. It really kind of made my day yesterday to think that someone liked him enough to submit him there.


So here's hoping that my next post will be Finny's Box Opening! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment