Friday, May 31, 2013

Broken pinkies and pink hair oh my!

So it isn't like I have all that much to say, but I kind of felt like I had to post since its been so long. It's been nearly a month since I got Phineas and I'm still as smitten as when he first came home. Though I have some huge beef with his elbow joints since they DO NOTHING. Although I like his knees since they lock in place in the back and make him stand like a rock. I'm going to be getting some wire once I get paid to wire his arms so he can actually have some kind of range of motion.

On the plus side, boredom has caused me to make him two shirts and a sweatshirt along with a ghetto clove.

Somebody said they thought it looked like a cigar and they're kinda right.


Please do ignore the shit in the background.

The first one was kind of the test shirt to see if I could even make a shirt in his size and it turned out way better than I expected.


The second one turned out even better because I mean, lookit those skulls! Who wouldn't want a badass skull T-shirt? And now he matches Booker and Ceinlyn. It almost makes me want to make three more for Ezmethe, Riley and Drix. ^^;;


I fucked up just a little on the sweater cuffs, but it's nothing I can't fix once I get bored enough again and since Summer is here in full force he's really not going to even need it for a while. Which reminds me that a friend of mine gave me a pair of shorts for him for giving her my Doll-Leaves Event doll.

I hadn't expected anything so it was quite a shock when she came over with them. Thankfully it's a style he'd wear so I happily accepted. ^_^ I also changed the eyes he came with to his default sparkly ones, though I'm thinking I might buy the same kind only a size up since they don't fit 100% in his eye wells. Which is a shame since I LOVE how they make him look older, but if you inspect him up close you can see a giant gap. T_T

They're so pretty though!

And after a huge photoshoot with a friend of mine (where he didn't come out in ANY of the photo's I took) Hell he's not even the subject of the only photo that came out.

Dat ass!

I decided to play around with a friend of mine's wig collection and settled on the light pink one she had for shits and giggles.

Now if only I could magically have it in dark brown.

And it turns out, he looks really really good in it. So she let me keep it since she didn't want it anymore. He's still going to get a dark brown one, but I think I'm going to try and find one in this style. I don't usually like fur wigs since it makes their heads look gigantic, but this really thin one works perfectly.

Sadly during the same outing I found out I really loved this wig, my friends doll ended up falling mid photo shoot and snapped his finger off. T_T He's a Crobidoll Nia and unfortunately Crobi doesn't sell hands separately. Thankfully Finny came with a pair of giant man hands so she was able to switch Edd's default hands with Finny's man hands for a while while she glued his pinky back on and for the moment Finny's borrowing her jointed hands. They're a horrible match but they're kind of adorable so I'm going to save up my pennies to get a pair for him in the normal pink instead of the normal yellow he's wearing at the moment.


Tomorrow is apparently International Lolita Day though, so I've been consigned to visit the local Tea House with a few friends of mine with our crew's for tasty Tea and onigiri. (Srsly I can't wait) So hopefully the next update will come sooner rather than later!

Peace out hommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment